Wednesday 27 July 2016

Rajinikanth thanks fans

Kabali: Rajinikanth thanks fans
good news for
overwhelmed with the success of the film
Actor Rajinikanth, who returned to Chennai on July 25, has thanked his fans for the humongous success Kabali, in a letter written by him.
Now, the Lingaa actor has thanked his fans for his latest outing Kabali, which took the world by storm.
ALSO READ: Kabali box office collection- Rajinikanth's film grosses Rs 230 cr in 4 days
ALSO READ: Kabali movie review- Rajinikanth's Nayagan
Earlier, various news outlets carried bogus news about the actor's ill health and that he had undergone a surgery in the US. Putting all the spiked rumours to rest, Rajinikanth in the letter said, "I was rigorously shooting for Shankar's 2.0, and Pa Ranjith's Kabali, without taking any break. I needed a break both physically and mentally. And hence, I left to the US with my daughter Aishwarya Dhanush."
Right from the 4am show to the surge ticket pricing, the world witnessed the invincible superstar that Rajinikanth is.
"I heard a lot of people appreciating the film when I was in the US. But the response of the audiences were overwhelming when I reached Chennai and that's when I realised it's impact. I would like to thank director Pa Ranjith, producer Kalaipuli S Dhanu, fellow artists and my dear fans for the film's glorious success," said Rajinikanth ending the letter with a dialogue from Kabali, which says Magizhchi (I'm Happy). 

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment